Does leasing fit your lifestyle?
If you enjoy driving a new vehicle every two to four years, want lower monthly payments, protection under warranty, and drive an average number of kilometers, then you should consider lease as an option.
Leasing may be a good fit for you if:
- You enjoy a new vehicle every 24-48 months.
- You enjoy lower monthly vehicle payments.
- You drive Average kilometers every year.
- You like having warranty on your vehicle all/most of the cycle of ownership.
- You are not sure if you are going to outgrow a smaller vehicle in years to come.
What are my options once my lease ends?
- Option 1:Return your vehicle to your Honda dealer and lease or purchase a new Honda vehicle.
- Option 2:Schedule an appointment with your Honda dealer to return your Honda vehicle.
- Option 3:Purchase your existing Honda vehicle for the remaining amount shown on your lease contract.
Questions? Fill out the Contact form to the right and we will get you answers.
|9:00AM - 7:00PM||9:00AM - 7:00PM||9:00AM - 7:00PM||9:00AM - 7:00PM||9:00AM - 6:00PM||9:00AM - 4:00PM||Closed|