Posted on August 30, 2023
The following public health and workplace safety measures of interest to West City Honda came into effect at 12:01 a.m. on January 1, 2023:
- No capacity limits in all indoor public settings
- No limitations on test drives
Ontario Public Health measures and guidelines can be found here:
Your safety is top of mind at West City Honda.
- We encourage all guests to wear a face mask/covering while visiting West City Honda and during vehicle test drives.
- All employees of West City Honda have been encouraged to wear a face mask/covering while in public areas.
- All employees will respect and honor requests to wear a face mask/covering if directed.
- All employees and guests of West City Honda are encouraged to practice good hand hygiene.
- All employees of West City Honda are encouraged to be up to date on the latest COVID-19 vaccines and Flu shots.
- All vehicles are being sanitized regularly. Customer vehicles requiring appraisal will be sanitized at the customer's request.
- Interior areas of the dealership are cleaned and sanitized daily, with special attention to high-traffic areas.
- If you are exhibiting signs of flu-like symptoms, have been exposed to COVID-19, or traveled out of the immediate area within the last 14 days, please stay away from the dealership. We’ll be here when it is safe for you to come.
Please stop and read directions before entering the dealership. If you have any questions please call West City Honda at 613-962-9513.