Important Information about COVID 19 Safety
from West City Honda
In accordance with provincial guidelines, West City Honda Sales Department is open by appointment only with the following restrictions:
- We are limiting showroom traffic to 6 clients at a time, with a maximum of 2 persons per party allowed.
- Test drives are permitted with only one customer and one sales consultant at a time. Multiple test drives must be arranged beforehand, and may be limited due to prior bookings.
Your safety is top of mind at West City Honda.
- Access to and from showroom is restricted to main front door only. Please obey all directions, signs and markings.
- Only customers with an appointment will be allowed to enter.
- All employees and guests of West City Honda have been directed to wear non-medical face masks by order of Health Authorities.
- All vehicles are being sanitized before and after test drives. Customer vehicles requiring appraisal will be sanitized and managers will be wearing gloves and appropriate PPE.
- We have Plexiglas screens separating staff from customers
- If you are exhibiting signs of flu-like symptoms, have been exposed to COVID 19, or traveled out of the immediate area within the last 14 days, please stay away from the dealership. We’ll be here when it is safe for you to come.
We continue to follow strict protocols about how we are conducting business to protect you and our staff.
If you have recently travelled or are experiencing symptoms of illness, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment and refrain from in-person interaction with our customers and staff.
Please stop and read directions before entering the dealership. If you have any questions call or text the dealership:
Actions that West City Honda is taking include:
- Thorough cleaning and sanitizing of the dealership facility multiple times on a daily basis.
- Regular cleaning and sanitizing of seating areas, doors, desk areas, phones, as well as all vehicles, key fobs and marketing materials.
- Staff are regularly cleaning their hands, and practicing social distancing while conducting their
- Our Staff will stay at home if they present symptoms of illness or if they have returned from a trip as mandated by Health Canada
- Hand Sanitizing stations are available at our dealership.
- Please put used tissues in a waste basket and please sanitize your hands afterwards.
- Refrain from touching your face and cough into your elbow as a best practice.
- Social distancing is to be maintained whenever possible.
- Wearing of face masks is encouraged, especially when social distancing cannot be maintained.
If you have any other questions or vehicle needs don’t hesitate to contact West City Honda.