The following public health and workplace safety measures of interest to West City Honda came into effect at 12:01 a.m. on March 1, 2022:
- No capacity limits in all indoor public settings
- No limitations on test drives (aside from mask/face covering and screening requirements)
- Other protective measures, such as mask/face covering requirements and active/passive screening of patrons, will continue to be in place with a specific timeline to lift this measure to be communicated at a later date
- Public health units can deploy local and regional responses based on local health indicators
Your safety is top of mind at West City Honda.
- All employees and guests of West City Honda have been directed to wear face masks by order of Health Authorities.
- All vehicles are being sanitized before and after test drives. Customer vehicles requiring appraisal will be sanitized and managers will be wearing gloves and appropriate PPE.
- We have Plexiglas screens separating staff from customers.
- We continue to follow strict protocols about how we are conducting business to protect you and our staff.
- If you are exhibiting signs of flu-like symptoms, have been exposed to COVID 19, or travelled out of the immediate area within the last 14 days, please stay away from the dealership. We’ll be here when it is safe for you to come.
Please stop and read directions before entering the dealership. If you have any questions please call West City Honda at 613-962-9513.