Covid-19 Outbreak Response
West City Honda would like to take a moment to speak to you regarding the Covid -19 Outbreak. At this time, we remain open for business, and we want to make you aware of the steps we are undertaking to protect our customers and staff.
If you have recently travelled or are experiencing symptoms of illness, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment and refrain from in-person interaction with our customers and staff.
Text or Call our dealership if you have any questions or vehicle needs.
Actions that West City Honda is taking include:
- Thorough cleaning and sanitizing of the dealership facility multiple times on a daily basis.
- Regular cleaning and sanitizing of seating areas, doors, desk areas, phones, as well as all vehicles, key fobs and marketing materials.
- Staff are regularly cleaning their hands, and practicing social distancing while conducting their
- Our Staff will stay at home if they present symptoms of illness or if they have returned from a trip as mandated by Health Canada
- Hand Sanitizing stations are available at our dealership.
- Please put used tissues in a waste basket and please sanitize your hands afterwards.
- Refrain from touching your face and cough into your elbow as a best practice.
If you have any other questions or vehicle needs don’t hesitate to contact West City Honda.